Friday, February 17, 2012

Living In China

No, I am not going to live in China. I would, for a while, but that's not what this post is about. It's about a few pieces of jewelry that I recently purchased on Etsy that are coming to me from China! I've been really good with money lately, so I decided to treat myself a little, and for $25 I managed to find five awesome necklaces! They are currently on their way here, so I thought I'd blog about them in advance.

First up is a bicycle! Got this guy for $1.99! I like having interesting pendant pieces, and I've never seen anyone walking around with a bike around their neck before. I simply could not pass this guy up!




Octopus! I've been wanting this necklace for a few years now, but for whatever reason I never wanted to spend the money on it when it first came out. But now I got it for $1.99, and I've super excited for it! I am a big lover of the octopus, so it's only proper that I finally have one to wear.







Shark teeth! This was simply too awesome to pass up, even at its high price of $4.99... I absolutely LOVE sharks, and I can't wait to pair this with one of my many shark t-shirts. I think I'll make a proper shark Lolita outfit.







A pretty little elk, with flowers for antlers! A steal at $2.98! I know the whole deer family are quite popular in fashion, and I've finally gotten myself something to showcase my love for it as well.





And finally, for $4.99, an elk head! It even has a little bell at the bottom, which I in all honesty didn't even notice at first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment